Thursday, April 2, 2015

biotext

click image to enlarge

Wordclouds are useful for mixing up ideas and generating new ones. My favourites from this one that I generated: nonhuman tissage, miniature haptic, materia bioethics, feminist ontology, unseen textile, architecture membrane, omniphilic otherbeing, science mistake, scaffold failure, digital praxis, semi-living metaphysical technique... and on an on. I've made numerous wordclouds in different configurations with this same wordset. I'm building on my glossary and ramping up my mental expansion by doing this. Other words that have come up that I like: microscopic text, metaphysical production, haptic commune, slow laboratory, membrane maker, feminist manifest, permeable community, knit word, observation philosophy, interwoven biohazard, string chance, architecture intervention, agency intersections. I can use all of these new iterations of ideas when writing about my work. Best autobrainstorming application ever! You can do it, too, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment